Kazuya Hara (原 一哉 Hara Kazuya) is a power forward at Kirisaki Daiichi High.
Hara has long, messy purple hair. His hair reaches over his eyes, covering them completely. He is always seen with chewing gum in his mouth, sometimes blowing a bubble. He chews both out and in matches, which is actually forbidden. He plays with jersey number 10.
Hara has a very carefree personality. He likes to taunt and make a fool of his teammates and makes funny, but dry remarks. He is often kidding around, even during matches. Despite this, he is foul and plays dirty like the rest of his team, but does so very discretely and away from the ref's attention.
Winter Cup preliminaries
- According to KUROFES:
- Favorite food: Mint flavored gum
- His family consists of his father, mother, elder brother and younger brother
- He is not good at making eye contact when talking
- His best move: Double clutch
- He joined basketball because he thought it was cool
- He has his eyes on Murasakibara
- He's part of the Health committee.
- His best school subject is ancient literature.
- Hara's hobby is music and he can play drums. He also spends his free time playing music games at game centres.
- His motto is "A joyful evening may follow a sorrowful morning".
- He likes girls with pretty legs.
- Kuroko no Basuke chapter 104, page 6
- Kuroko no Basuke chapter 93, page 7
- Kuroko no Basuke chapter 126, page 15
|Kirisaki Daiichi High|
|Players||Makoto Hanamiya • Kōjirō Furuhashi • Kazuya Hara • Kentarō Seto • Hiroshi Yamazaki • Itsuki Matsumoto|