|Kuroko no Basuke Wiki Policy|
|General Rules||Manual of Style||Image Policy||Message Wall Policy|
|Blocking Policy||Chat Policy||User Page Policy||Blogs Policy|
User Page Policy
All registered users of Kuroko no Basuke Wiki are automatically given their own user page and Message Wall. However, with this privilege, come some basic rules that must be obeyed.
Rules of the user page
- No illegal, inappropriate or offensive content - You may place whatever you want on your own user page, so long as it is not illegal, inappropriate, or offensive.
- No user is allowed to edit another user's user page without their expressed permission. A user may, of course, ask for help with their page, and you may offer your assistance on their Message Wall if you believe that they are having difficulty. If another user edits your user page without permission, you can report it to an admin. The only exceptions to this are administrators if they are editing the pages to do maintenance for the site or to fix something that violates policy.
- No user is allowed to copy a characters article and paste it on their user page - Similarly, no user is allowed to use categories for their user page that are also used on Articles on the site.
- No user is allowed to fabricate info that directly affects the site - For example, no user may say that they are an administrator when they are not, nor can they claim to be a rollback or chat mod.
- No user is allowed to copy any other user's user page in it's entirety (or near entirety) - This does not mean that you can't copy someone's user page set up or templates or anything like that, it means that you are not to take another users information and say that it is yours. Contact our administrator, if you are unsure what this rule means exactly.